Beauty products provide a sensual appearance resulting in more attractiveness of an individual facial makeup. However, arguments about the after-effects of this product and its staying power are on the rise.
As the beauty industry evolves and grows, many beauty standards are coming up to match any products. Various beauty trends emerge daily to accommodate individuals’ beauty looks and facial makeup. Such products include lip treatment products.
Lip fillers are products injected into an individual’s lips to give more volume and shape. They contain hyaluronic acid, which is very crucial in giving them a long-lasting service.
Reasons to Increase the Volume of your Lips.
Different people who choose lip fillers desire to add volume to their lips for many reasons, such as
- To correct the shape of the lips.
- To reduce and smoothen wrinkles caused while laughing or smiling.
- To boost individual confidence. Experts say these fillers result in the high self-esteem of an individual.
Moreover, they prevent the need for surgical lip procedures such as lip implants or lip lifts; therefore, knowing how long the products last is essential to know the next steps. So how long do they last?
How Long Does Lip Fillers Last?
How long this product lasts depends on many factors such as age, the energy released during metabolism, and other health factors. Mostly, they stay approximately six months and one year when correctly administered.
However, administering the hyaluronic acid lip treatment contributes to the lasting period. The acid contains added advantage to the lip during injection, allowing the lips to maintain their moisture for a long time, increasing the filler’s lasting power.
Additionally, the effect of the treatment is noticeably immediate, although an individual can experience no side effects. There may be itching, swelling, or redness of the lips after administration, but it reduces and leaves within days.
Additionally, the period of the effects of the injections on the lips is dependent on the following.
- The area of treatment. Different parts of the lips will react differently to the acid injection.
- The quality of the skin. The injection lasts longer on healthy quality skin with a good elasticity, therefore, allowing the skin to benefit from the effects. Factors such as stress, alcohol, and smoking reduce the duration of the acid injection to perform its duties effectively.
- The nature of the hyaluronic at the injection time also determines how long it will last. Additionally, the degree of viscosity during administration determines the scale of how the skin will disperse the acid injection.
In most cases, the process is reversible. If an individual is scared or unsatisfied with the results, they can remove the fillers. The removal happens by injecting a harmless product known as Hyaluronidase that removes the hyaluronic acid within the specified time frame.
Lip fillers injections are a common beauty trend, and consultations with an experienced beauty professional are necessary to avoid harmful risks. Professionals know and understand the quality, amount, dosage, and area of treatment that the acid injection should be applied. Therefore consult with a professional for effective lip treatment.